FINANCIAL MEMBERSHIP OF SMA AUSTRALIA
Our members are eligible to access all of our services and support.
SMAAA’s membership year runs from 1 July to 30 June each year
Click below to download a copy of the membership form!
The 2012/13 FULL Spinal Muscular Atrophy Association of Australia MEMBERSHIP Joining fee:
- $30 for low income families ( must present a copy of a health care card)
- $50 for an Spinal Muscular Atrophy Association of Australia family
- $60 for an Organisation or other support group
- please note this is a joining fee and each year on 1 July you will have to renew your membership.
- Renewal Fee (payable on July each year)
- $20 for low income families
- $30 for low other families
FRIENDS OF Spinal Muscular Atrophy Association of Australia AUSTRALIA MEMBERSHIP
How to Join our Association
Download the application for membership form here and mail it to:
Suite 28 Building 4,
195 Wellington Rd
Clayton Vic 3168
with your joining fee.
If you are having any troubles please contact the office and we will assist you in joining the Association.
As a Member You Can:
- Connect with other Australian families within the Spinal Muscular Atrophy Association of Australia community
- Borrow from the Equipment Lending Library
- Access to our Fundraising Guidelines
- Attend quarterly Committee meetings and vote
- Receive our monthly newsletter
- Up to date research information and treatments
- And much more…
Resigning from the Association
If you wish to discontinue your membership, please send a letter in writing to the head office resigning as a member.